This article will help you to configure labels in a set component in a way it indicates in a window the function of said component. For example, a button used to toggle on and of determined motor.
1. Go to the library palette;
2. Select the components you wish to add labels to;
3. Access with the right click the library properties of the desired component;
4. Go to the Designs tab and edit the schematic representation;
5. Inside the component editing, click in Edit properties;
6. In the displayed window, add the following attributes by clicking the “+” symbol:
Attribute to indicate the size of the labels, like, for example, the size of a button’s label.
7. After adding the new attributes, click in the “ok” button to confirm the casting of the new attributes;
8. Click again in the “ok” button to confirm the editing and representation alterations;
9. Click “ok” to end component editing.
Done, now this component will have fields to be filled in these labels, upon being inserted. For example “Motor On” or “Motor off” accordingly to the image bellow.
If you want to export a label list, access