If you experience any of the following, your local QC files may have been corrupted in the machine.
• Fatal error when opening QC
• Unconfigured interface
• Palettes being displayed incorrectly
• Interface icons on Ribbon looking all the same
Interface files are saved when QC is quit. Depending on the error, they can be improperly stored and because of that, present weird/abnormal behaviour.
Deleting these local files will force QC to generate new ones, returning to the software’s default configuration.
1. Save the project and close QC;
2. Click on Windows menu;
3. Type %appdata% and press Enter;
4. Locate a folder called “QC Professional”, “QC Automatic” or “QC Designer” and delete;
It’s possible just renaming the folder.
5. Open QC and verify if the problem got solved.