Let’s see how to create a new block from the page group, creating the sheet format from scratch.
1. Open a new QC project;
In the grafic area, select all blocks or press the keyboard shortcut “CTRL+A”.
2. Delete all selected blocks with the “delete”, leaving the workspace in blank;
3. Draw the lines, columns, and the sheet limits;
1. Select all entities previously created;
2. Access the guide Manage > Configurations > New Component > Control;
3. Create a new folder named “MY BLOCKS”;
This folder can contain any name. You can assign, for example, the name of a customer or other sheet models.
4. Name the block “FORMAT”
5. Click in “save”;
6. In the command window, it will be prompted the block’s insertion point;
7. Enter the point 0,0Â at the command window and press enter;
Saving will be confirmed when the block vanishes the drawing area.