Navigating between pages on the QC is a recurring and necessary occasion. Several times while designing a project you will have to navigate between the pages to consult some specific information, present the developing project and follow Â through on its elaboration.This is way the Initial and Pages tabs of the Ribbon interface show this function in an exceedingly clear way. Next on this article we will approach practical ways to navigate between the pages on your designs, and ways of making this a quicker process.
The conventional way on the Ribbon interface, the use of the command window, and setting up a keyboard shortcut.
Use the Previous and Next icons on the Ribbon interface, in the Initial and Pages tabs
By typing in qcnextpage to advance and qcprevpage to return. Â After the first use, you can simply utilise the Enter key to repeat the last command.
In this example, we will use ctrl + ? to advance to the next page and ctrl + ? to return to the previous page.
1. In the RIbbon interface, right-click on the QC tabs on some empty space, to displayÂ the options pictured above;
2. Click on Customize Interface;
3. Go to Keyboard;
4. In Keyboard shortcuts, open the Shortcut Keys tab;
5. Click on the button to add a new shortcut twice;
6. In the Key field, where there is a red X, type in the shortcut you would like to use to advance. Do the same on the second shortcut key field for the other shortcut (to return);
7. In the Command Name column, locate the Previous and Next commands;
8. Choose “Ok”;
9. Your shortcuts are set up!