- Open the Command Prompt on the Start menu
- Type cmd in the Windows search box and select cmd.exe
- Type in the pathway where the installer was saved and its name followed by a space and /passive, as in the example below:
- Close the Command Prompt by typing the exit command or usingÂ the red X button on the upper right corner.
- Open the Register Editor by typing regedit in the search box and selecting “regedit.exe”
- Delete or rename the register mso.dll in the following pathway:
- After deleting the register, close the editor.
Updated on November 4, 2019