1. Access tab Manage > Import packs > Library… To open the library importer;
Also, you can enter the command qcimportlibrary to open the import wizard.
2. Click “Next”;
The wizard will guide you throug the steps to import new components.
3. Select the pack you want to import;
4. After selecting the .LIBPACK file, click “Next”;
5. Check the pack infos and click “Next”;
6. Select the line components;
7. Select the pack rule or rules;
8. Select which language to import the components to;
9. Click “Next”.
Your import is completed. Find your line in the Imported folder, created in the components palette. You’ll have a new line in your bank and will be able to use it in your projects.