To be able to approach every subject under Electrical Schematics, such as inserting wires, components, contacts of a component, linking accessories, and others, in a neater way, we created a project to control the direct start of an engine.
For the insertion of contacts into your projects, you need to utilise the â€œCustomâ€ or â€œProjectâ€ palette. Inside â€œCustomâ€ you will find two folders: Components and Wires. In these two, everything being used on the project is shown, that is: The two buttons, S1 and S2, the K1 contactor, and the wires, which at these point are without identification.
Inserting a contact…
1. Open the Custom (Project) palette > Components > K1-CONTATOR TRIP. A 50-30-11(1NA+1NF), 230Vca > Contacts;
2. Select the 13, 14 contact;
4. Position it as show in the image below:
In the added contact, besides the contact name and its connections, you will see the main componentâ€™s (father componentâ€™s) position.
The â€œ01â€ refers to the page, while “E” and “2” refer to the pageâ€™s line and column respectively. As for the contactor, you may notice its cross reference has already been refreshed, indicating the contactâ€™s position in the project.
After youâ€™ve created the coil support, add the lamp to signal if itâ€™s on or off.
1. Locate the 21,22 contact in the â€œCustomâ€ palette;
2. Insert the contact on the wire, as shown below:
3. Locate the component 3SB3001-6AA40 in the component palette using â€œSearchâ€;
4. nsert it over the wire, below the normally closed, previously added contact;
5. Fill in the information according to the following picture.