- Compiler Tool
New tool that checks the project for inconsistencies. You can configure which rules will be validated on the electrical settings screen and even determine which rules are errors, which are alerts, and which ones do not need to be validated.
- Allow fractional values ??for the QTD attribute on components
New functionality to allow fractional (floating-point) values ??for QTD attributes in components.
- List only the accessory in the bill of materials
New functionality to allow use of a mode where an attachment will always be shown in a list, regardless of the configuration of the components it was linked to.
- Macro to find page group name
New functionality to allow use of a macro that looks up the page group name.
- Macro to display the value of the field “Numeric Order”
New functionality to allow the use of a macro that displays the value of the Numeric Order field.
- Using position macros in component tags in layout
New functionality to allow use of a position macro in component tags in layout.
- Sequential macro display value when there is only one component
New functionality to allow the sequential macro to display the value even when there is only one component.
- Customize the number of digits in the sequence macro
New functionality to allow the definition of the number of digits within the macro S as it is done in the “digits” field of the automatic names.
- DWG file name in an attribute
New functionality to allow the display of the DWG file name in an attribute using a macro.
- Set rounding on list aggregation
New functionality to allow the possibility to set or limit the number of decimal places in the totalization block sum.
- Sort terminals by layout position
New functionality to allow ordering of the terminals by the position of the layout.
- Sort Bill of Materials by Component Type
New functionality to allow sorting of the Bill of Materials by component type.