Apply to: 2017 R1
Some properties used by QC are standardised, that is, have specific functions for each finality. Next you will find a list of all available properties along with a brief description and details of where they can be used.
- SEQUENCE responsible for generating a sequential number in the materials list. Â Used whenever you have a numerical order of items
- QTD – shows the total amount of items with the same information, used for item totalisation in the materials list.
- LENGTH – shows wire length in the layout, used to show wire length after routing.
- NAME – shows the name of the cable’s path as it’s registered in the database, used mainly on multiway cable lists.
- TAG_INI – informs the TAG and initial link of components connected through a wire. Used in TO FROM lists where it’s interesting to know the exact terminal of the initial connection.
- TAG_END – indicates the TAG and the link of components linked through a wire. Also used in the TO FROM lists.
- LOCAL – Informs the location of the component in the design
- LOCAL_INI – informs the location of the inicial component that makes a link in the layout as set up in the Circuit and Location tool. Also used in TO FROM lists as it’s always good to know the location of the first component in a link.
- LOCAL_END – informs the location of the final component in a connection on the layout, as set up in the Circuit and Location tool. Â Also used in TO FROM lists as it’s always good to know the location of the lastÂ component in a link.
- T_INI – informs only the initial tag of the component connected to the wire in the wire grid
- T_END – informs only the final tag of the component connected to the wire in the grid, used in lists where the terminals are not shown
- LIN_INI – Informs only the initial link of a component connect to a Â wire of the wire grid
- LIN_END – indicates the final link of a component connected to aÂ wire in the grid, used to inform exact terminals of the design’s connections.