Contact windows, stories, accessories, substitution, counter pieces and bolts inside the component creation wizard utilise a default size, this being divided between control trees and listings. However it’s possible to size these controls in the way that is most comfortable to you.
1. Select a component, right-click on it and then on properties;
2. Select one of the tabs: contact, stories, substitution, counter piece, bolts;
3. Left-click and hold between component tree and internal controls;
4. Drag up or downwards to alter the size.
5. Release the button to set.