This article will help you link contacts or accessories to a specific component, allowing it to be linked through all the projects.
There are moments where an specific component always need more contacts or accessories in the development of an electric project.
1. Open the Component library;
2. Find the component in the Contactors library > ABB > POWER > LINE A> Contactor Trip. A 50-30-11 (1NA+1NF), 230Vca;
3. Right click over the component and select “Library Properties” option;
4. Go to “Accessories” tab;
5. In the displayed window, under Library, you will select the component in CONTACTORS > ABB > ACCESSORIES > AUXILIARY CONTACTS > CA 6(LATERAL) > PARAF. > BLOCO DE CONTATO AUX. CA 6-11E (1NA+1NF);
6. Click twice under the accessory.
Done, your accessory is now linked to the component “Contator Trip. A 50-30-11 (1NA+1NF), 230Vca”.
Remember that, in the case this accessory possess contacts, you must add them to the “Contacts” tab.
1. Open the Components palette;
2. Find the component in the Contactors Library > ABB > POWER > LINE A > Contator Trip. A 50-30-11 (1NA+1NF), 230Vca;
3. Right click over the component and select the option “library Properties”;
4. Go to “Contacts” tab;
5. In the displayed window, under Library, you will select the contact in CONTACTORS > ABB > ACCESSORIES > Contact (NO);
6. Add the Contact NO (53,54) connections;
7. Repeat the procedure of step 5 to add a Contact (NC);
8. Add the Contact NC (61,62) connections;
9. Click the OK button to save the component changes.
Done, now your Contator Trip. A 50-30-11 (1NA+1NF), 230Vca is linked to the accessory and possesses the NO and NC contacts.
If you want to link accessories to a component in a non permanent way, access Link Accessories Trought the Pallette (Custom).